I hope this message finds you well. I'm Candace Berry, a freelance audiobook narrator and voice-over actress. I have completed 10+ titles using Amazon’s ACX platform for Audible, I am writing today to offer my services as an audiobook producer and voice over actress, to help bring your clients' works to new audiences in a dynamic medium.
My Voice: My voice comfortably resides in the mid-range to deep spectrum, and can convey a neutral American General voice and an African American General voice. If your project demands it, I can also add a dash of Southern charm with a convincing US Southern accent, having lived in the Nashville, Tennessee area and with family in Kentucky and Georgia.
My Style: My narration style is reliably professional, articulate, and authoritative, yet I pride myself on infusing a warm, personable touch into every word. This unique blend perfectly suits genres like self-help, memoirs, and explainer-type books, making your content relatable and engaging.
Production Quality: I've honed my production process in my in-home studio to save you the headache of technical issues, respecting your time and the quality your audience deserves. My home studio features an AKG P120 High-Performance microphone connected to a Alesis MultiMix 4 FX four-channel desktop mixer, running on a Macbook Pro with Adobe Audition, all within a sound-treated recording space.
With 11+ completed projects on Audible's ACX platform under my belt, I'm poised and ready to dive into your next venture. A glimpse of my previous work includes the following titles, all currently or soon available on Audible:
• Self-Love For Black Women: Heal from the Racial, Relationship, and Childhood Trauma That’s Holding You Back, Stop Devaluing Yourself and Cure Toxic Self-Talk by Treating Yourself like Someone You Love by Nya Love
• A Safe Place to Talk About Race: 10 Thought-Provoking Interviews with Sharon E. Davis from her VoiceAmerica radio show, "A Safe Place to Talk About Race." by Sharon E. Davis
• Black Woman Empath: Channel African Sangomas Traditions to Thrive as a Melanated Empath, Enhance Psychic Abilities, Clear Karmic Ties, and Protect from Narcissists using Melanin Feminine Energy by Nya Love
• Black Women and Narcissists: Refuse to be Abused! Discover Why Black Women are Targets for Narcissistic Men, Reclaim Your Stolen Self-Worth and Stop Being ... so You Can Emotionally Heal For Good By Nya Love
• Emergency Preparedness Beginner's Guide: Learn Best Practices, Create a Plan, and Take Action Today to Prepare for Uncertain Times by Reine Lewis
• Intro to Indie Publishing: A newbie-friendly guide to the independent book development process (Writerwerx University 1) by Tenesha L. Curtis
• Multiple Income: The Turnpike to Success by Genaro Patterson
• EXPOSED: You Can’t Heal When You Hide by Serena Mastin
• Take Your Life Back: Overcoming Playing Small by Sherlyn Selassie
• Stitches of a Torn Heart by Shaunae Holmes
To explore more about my work or to discuss potential collaborations, visit my website at https://candaceberrymanagement.com/narration-and-voice-over ! My website features links to the above audiobooks as well as samples of my voice for your consideration.
Thank you for considering my proposal!
Freelance Audiobook Narrator
Note: I do not have raw (dry) samples presently, as I have polished all of my previously recorded samples. I'm happy to submit a raw recording if you'd like; please send me a script.
*Awards & Accomplishments*
*2021 Grand Winner - Audiobook Adrenaline Awards